Charter School Incubator
The ÈËÆÞÓÕ»ó Charter School Incubator is launching new programs to support different types of leaders in growing the number of high-quality open enrollment (Subchapter D) and in-district (Subchapter C) charter schools in Texas.
- Replication and Expansion:Â For existing single-site charter leadersÂ seeking to replicate or expand, or for anyÂ CMO looking to expand to a new region
- New Charter Incubation for Experienced School Leaders:Â For existing school leaders and leadership team members interested in opening a new charter schoolÂ
- In-District Charter Incubation:Â For leaders looking to open a new in-district charter school
If you are interested in this opportunity, please complete the non-bindingÂ Â or attend one of our information sessions!
Join us to learn more about our 2024 program offerings to support leaders in replicating, expanding, and opening new charter schools.
Click the date/ time below to register for an information session:
Replicate / Expand
What to Expect
While each program varies, participants can generally expect:
- 5+ months of an intensive cohort experience, focused on vision development and school model planning to ensure a strong application/amendment
- One year of additional coaching to support a strong school launch
- Access to leadership development programs and tailored support in topics most relevant to you
- A $100K stipend (+benefits) to support deep engagement in this work
Districts interested in launching new schools can find more information on the School Action Fund page.