- Full-Spectrum is an extract that features hemp in its purest, most unprocessed form. This extract contains all of the beneficial cannabinoids present in hemp: CBD, CBN, CBD, CBDa, CBC, CBG, and more. Hemp naturally contains a small amount of THC, so full-spectrum extracts will contain trace amounts of this compound, but always under the legal limit of .3%.
CHOOSE YOUR STRENGTH:
- 1,000MG harnesses the power of full-spectrum CBD to promote physical wellness.
- 4,000MG packs in 4x more full-spectrum CBD than our classic formula to promote physical wellness with boosted strength.
Pour a small amount of the oil in your hands and rub them together. Gently massage the desired area in order to restore moisture and revitalize your skin.
- Moisture for dry skin
- Helping to relieve joint pain & stiffness
- Relaxing lavender aromatherapy
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- What does CBD do for skin? CBD is an antioxidant rich nutrient that provides support for our skin. With its abundant essential fatty acids, it gives the skin nourishment and nutrition it needs to look bright, supple, fresh, and revitalized. Additionally, it has the potential to help support physical pain relief.
- Is CBD good for skin care? CBD is good for skin care because it’s abundant in plant cannabinoids. Cannabinoids have been scientifically proven to help promote healthy inflammatory function, which naturally works to counteract common skin issues: acne, rosacea, and dry skin. Learn more on the benefits of CBD and skin care, here.
- Can CBD absorb through the skin? Yes and no. Topically applied CBD absorbs deep into the skin’s epidermis, but it does not soak in deep enough to reach the bloodstream. For this reason, topical CBD won’t cause the same mental benefits that you’d get from consuming CBD orally.
- What are the CBD massage oil benefits? The ingredients within CBD massage oil are wonderful for helping to support proper inflammatory function, helping the body to naturally relax and find comfort.
- What are the effects of CBD massage oil? CBD massage oil penetrates the skin with ingredients that offer a sense of physical relaxation.