NEUROGAN’S CBD COOLING PEPPERMINT RUB (2oz) 500-2000MG is a thick moisturizing salve designed to quench dehydrated skin while helping to support healthy joint mobility, a normal recovery response, and healthy inflammatory function. Pesky discomfort is soothed by our special formula, suitable for all skin types including dry and sensitive. Our all-natural rub features nature made ingredients like lavender, MCT oil, CBD oil, and peppermint oil for a cooling effect.
- Full Spectrum is an extract that features hemp in its purest, most unprocessed form. This extract contains all of the beneficial cannabinoids present in hemp: CBD, CBN, CBD, CBDa, CBC, CBG, and more. Hemp naturally contains a small amount of THC, so full-spectrum extracts will contain trace amounts of this compound, but always under the legal limit of .3%.
CHOOSE YOUR STRENGTH
- Original 500MG CBD cooling rub is perfect for those looking to add CBD to their skin routine to help treat minor aches. No matter where your discomfort is, our CBD rapid cooling cream absorbs easily and supports healthy joint mobility. It works equally well for athletes and non-athletes.
- High-Potency 1000MG CBD cooling rub features more of a CBD boost than our original formula for greater antioxidant content and an even stronger CBD dose.
- High-Potency 2000MG CBD cooling rub garners 10x the dose of our original formula for greater nourishment, protection, and relief from stubborn aches.
- Replenishing dry skin
- Gentle hydration
- Nourishing antioxidants
- Essential fatty-acids for healthy skin
- Revitalizing benefits of CBD
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- What does CBD do for skin? CBD is an antioxidant rich nutrient that provides support for our skin. With its abundant essential fatty acids, it gives the skin nourishment and nutrition it needs to look bright, supple, fresh, and revitalized. Additionally, it has the potential to help support physical aches.
- Is CBD good for skin care? Our CBD cooling topical lotion is good for skin care because it’s abundant in plant cannabinoids. Cannabinoids have been scientifically proven to help promote healthy inflammatory function, which naturally works to counteract common skin issues: acne, rosacea, and dry skin. Learn more on the benefits of CBD and skin care, here.
- Can CBD absorb through the skin? Yes and no. Topically applied CBD cooling cream absorbs deep into the skin’s epidermis, but it does not soak in deep enough to reach the bloodstream. For this reason, topical CBD won’t cause the same mental benefits that you’d get from consuming CBD orally.